ABOUT BRIDGE SERVICE AND PANEL
Bridge has established a service and panel facility in Strydom Park, Johannesburg. Here, we service and refurbish used vehicles to the highest roadworthy standards for redistribution. This facility has commenced operations in January 2018, and is fully operational, covering the entire repair & refurbishment cycle of taxis.
Information about Bridge Service and Panel can be found at www.bridgetaxifinance.co.za
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to play a key role in the day to day running of the organisation. In this role you will support the workshop manager, working closely with him to ensure optimum operational efficiency and maintenance of required standard that the company is required to comply with.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
To assume responsibility for:
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to use tools to make or repair parts.
- Ability to interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics. Blueprints, other verbal, or written instructions.
- Ability to work with other members of the line or group to assemble parts and mount on to vehicles.
- Ability to meet all safety requirements of the company and industry for classified specifications.
- Ability to identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Excellent Hand- eye Coordination.
- Must be skilled in Mechanics.
- Must be willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability differentiate colors.
- Must be able to keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Must be well-organized and have excellent time-management skills
- Analyze information quickly with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written reporting skills.
- 3 years’ experience in the automotive industry with the relevant certification and accreditation will be highly advantageous.
|31 May 2022