About The Role
The purpose of the role is to maximise cash collection from minibus operators financed by Bridge Taxi
Finance, prevent debt from ageing and ensuring the Active Client Management process is applied to your
portfolio of clients. You’ll engage our customers to negotiate payment, whilst maintaining customer
relationships in support of the operations of the client. You’ll need to facilitate the resolution of a range of
customer and industry related queries and help support the customer in operating optimally, thereby
ensuring the ability of the customer to settle his obligations in terms of his credit agreement with Bridge Taxi
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working a portfolio of customers through Active Client management and implementation
of tactical campaigns in order to ensure client performance in line with the Bridge requirements
- Work to agreed quality standards and within agreed timescales
- Developing and maintaining your specialist collections, industry, business and system knowledge
- Balance debt collection with efficient customer service
- Ensure Bridge collections policies and procedures are adhered to.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of debt collection techniques and be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation and
- Proficient in Excel & Outlook, as well as the internet, web functionality and social media.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong sense of accountability/target driven.
- Remain composed and professional when dealing with challenging customers
- Be able to multitask
- Good typing skills
- Ability to translate telephone calls into written text onto the system in the appropriate English
- Good problem-solving capability
- Ability to follow company processes
- Ability to diarise and follow up with clients in an articulate manner
- At least 2 years experience working in Collections in a client contact centre environment
- Ability to communicate in more than two of the official languages of South Africa
|Call Center Agent