About the role
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages payment requisitions requests
- Interacts with Executives & Managers and carries out their requests
- Maintains accurate records for employee register and leave request
- Manages client’s payment allocations
- Manages Stock control (Vehicle Replacement list)
- Manages Loanbook responsibilities (Agent allocation and Collection Reporting)
- Manages customers refunds
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and booking accommodation.
Main purpose of this position
The main purpose of this role is to assist and facilitate the administration of the entire collections department, working closely with finance, HR and Collections managers to ensure smooth process is followed from Attendance register to keeping track of stock list.
Skills and Competencies
Knowledge in business administration
Proficient in Excel, & Outlook, as well as the internet, web functionality.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must have a strong sense of accountability/target driven.
Remain composed and professional when dealing with challenging customers.
Be able to multitask.
Good problem – solving capability.
Ability to follow company process.
Ability to diarize and follow up team members in an articulate manner.
Business administration certificate or related post matric certification.
Ability to speak different languages .
More than one year’s experience
|Job Category||Admin, Finance|
|Application deadline||24 November 2021|
|About the Group||The Mokoro group of companies was founded in 2013 and through its finance company, Bridge Taxi Finance, is a supplier of developmental credit to the minibus taxi industry. The group further imports vehicles from international suppliers in support of it end user financing activities, and also provide repair and refurbishing to its fleet of vehicles. We are a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that requires people that can help us achieving our vision for the group.|